Prev: Re: Railgun Goals II Next: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals

Re: [GZG-L]

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 19:58:39 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG-L]

Thomas Barclay asked:

> Thomas spake thusly upon matters weighty:
>
> My apologies. Can't you sort on the 'reply-to' address? Which should
> be csua.berkeley.edu?

I can't do this. "To", "From", "Copy" and "Subject" are the only options
I have; without a subject line tag I have to use the "To" field - which,
since people use several different ways to post to this server, isn't
very easy :-( It works reasonably, but it isn't failsafe and *very*
clumsy.

For the record, I now have *six* separate entries in the "organize
inbox"
field to make sure all GZG-list posts are placed in the GZG folder.
There
are 7 other entries: one each for the Starfire, DBM and Chipco lists and
four kill-file entries (two against people on the DBM list, one against
LPE-related posts on the Chipco list and one against DBR-related posts
on
the DBM list since I'm not interested in 17th-19th century warfare).

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Railgun Goals II Next: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals