Prev: Re: Last Post Next: Re: [GZG-L]

Re: [FT] Torp vs. Reroll Carnage Match (was: My Kingdom for a GM!)

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 18:58:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Torp vs. Reroll Carnage Match (was: My Kingdom for a GM!)

At 02:49 PM 11/25/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I'll be ready once The Forge Worlds have finished digesting that NAC
>fleet.
>Now we just need Beth and Aaron to sign on.

Well, I'm not sure if the magic'll work through e-mail, but it's worth a
shot in the dark. ^_-

>> You're more of a masochist.	I don't throw myself at rocks and hope
>> stick.  I play hockey instead.  (8-)
>
>So you throw yourself at people, dodge pucks, and hope not to get
>sticked.
>
>There's a difference? You're _both_ masochists.

Hee. ^_^  I play soccer and volleyball, so...?

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kujecko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Re: Last Post Next: Re: [GZG-L]