Prev: Re: [FT] Torp vs. Reroll Carnage Match (was: My Kingdom for a GM!) Next: Re: OT: Happy Birthday to me.

Re: [GZG-L]

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 00:37:15 GMT
Subject: Re: [GZG-L]

On Wed, 25 Nov 1998 20:43:44 GMT, db-ft@westmore.demon.co.uk (David
Brewer)
wrote:

>However, a similar question that I'd add is:
>
>Should there be a .sig-file-type addition to the bottom of each
>message giving unsub details?

I agree with David on this point. I like this. Some of the other lists
I'm on
have this feature. I never really used it until I switched e-mail
accounts,
but this would be very useful in stopping thos unsub commands hitting
the list
itself.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Torp vs. Reroll Carnage Match (was: My Kingdom for a GM!) Next: Re: OT: Happy Birthday to me.