Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals Next: Re: [FT] Torp vs. Reroll Carnage Match (was: My Kingdom for a GM!)

Re: Last Post

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 18:57:02 -0500
Subject: Re: Last Post

At 05:54 PM 11/25/98 +0000, you wrote:
>On Wed, 25 Nov 1998, Thomas Anderson wrote:
>> On Wed, 25 Nov 1998, Jonathan White wrote:
>> > That's what posting this post right now feels like. Too strange.
>> yes, this place is big and empty. hey, let me try something:
>>
>> ECHO!
>
>... echo! ...
>
>wow! cool!

ool... ...ool....

^_^

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kujecko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals Next: Re: [FT] Torp vs. Reroll Carnage Match (was: My Kingdom for a GM!)