Prev: Re: FTFB General Question Next: Re: [OT]: Happy Birthday to mark siefert

Re: My Kingdom for a GM!

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 13:09:07 -0500
Subject: Re: My Kingdom for a GM!

"Izenberg, Noam" wrote:

> Indy:
> >> Of course, I happen to also *like* p-torps, even if I can't hit
> >> the broad side of a barn with them most of the time.  ;-)
>
> Beth:
> > A man after my own luck. You and I should join forces some time -
> > see if we can get the opposition to laugh themselves into
> > submission :) We could become the ultimate strike force....
>
> > "Ahhh I've got you now! What the hell do you mean I rolled 18
> > ones?????!!!!!!"
>
> Indy:
> >Alright, we'll take on any and all comers! Anyone out there game to
pit
> >themselves before our awesome p-torp might?
>
> Aaron:
> >Yo!	Just lemme get these beams revved up for the rerolls. ^_-
>
> Noam:
> I believe I have a partially operational Teske Field. It only works
> against Indy, though.
> I _need_ someone to GM a game between me and Aaron as NSL/ESU and Indy
> and Beth as NAC/FSE. True, TRUE carnage awaits.

I'd be willing.  (I can't believe I just said that.)  It gives me an
excuse to continue working on my FT utilities for Perl.  (8-)

So, if you're game...

J.
--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://interact.canoe.ca/~jhan \

Prev: Re: FTFB General Question Next: Re: [OT]: Happy Birthday to mark siefert