Prev: Infantry Walkers! Next: Re: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules

Re: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:58:28 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak

we use Strong hulls for smaller ships, and Super hulls for larger ships,
with the same equipment as in MT..

Steven

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Colin Nash wrote:

>     Kr'rt wrote:-
>
>     Perhaps bumping the KV hull ratings up from average to strong.  I
don't
>     remember the exact wording but the feel of the KV section in MT
was that
>     they had pretty sturdy ships.

<snip>	   >

>     The exact quote is "their ship hulls are built with a much higher
degree of structural armour & integrity that human designs.." [MT Pg25]
>     It sounds to me that Kra'Vak ships should automatically have
Strong hulls for the capacity of average according to the design rules
(thoughts?)
>     Colin

			       Steven Arrowsmith
			  www.public.usit.net/arrowjr
			     steven@arrowsmith.net

_______

		    I Would Rather live a Lie, Thinking I Can.
			 Than know The Truth That I Can't
_______

Prev: Infantry Walkers! Next: Re: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules