Prev: Re: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak Next: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules

Re: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 11:59:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998 ScottSaylo@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/19/98 1:05:29 PM EST, ajohnson@idirect.com
writes:

> << Anybody got suggestions for a model to use?
>   >>
> One of the Hot Wheels-Matchbox toys is a "FAV". At Wallie-World
(Wal-Mart)
> they can be had for about .96 American. It requires a few
embellishments, but
> comes with two little fixed side-mounted weapons which should do well
on a
> pintle or ring mount on top of the vehicle. I have three of these
little gems
> in my kit-bashing box at the moment

Is this for 15mm SG2, or are they the larger Matchbox line? The regular
line seems a bit small for 25mm SG2...

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/ --DS2/SG2/games
webpage--

Prev: Re: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak Next: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules