Prev: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak Next: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules

Re: [DS] Tank designs was Re: [ds] Ogres

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 20:39:12 +1000
Subject: Re: [DS] Tank designs was Re: [ds] Ogres

John M. Atkinson wrote:

> No AVLBs in WWII, and no, it wouldn't.

I beg to differ. Although the majority were "drive ons" ie the tank
drove into the obstacle, then unfolded a bridge ( even Russians,
Japanese both had variants like this), Brits had converted Churchills
that had bridgelayers on. Plus fascines, drive-ons etc.

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak Next: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules