Prev: Re: More Fleet Book errata Next: Re: Tank Riders {SG2]

Re: [ANN] Armageddon Outfitter now online

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 08:45:49 -0700
Subject: Re: [ANN] Armageddon Outfitter now online

I've updated the Armageddon Outfitter Fleet Book Ship Designer
<http://www.primenet.com/~reynol/gaming/war/ao/fbsd/>
to handle Hangars and small craft correctly. It now correctly
calculates all the designs from the Fleet Book (with errata)
with these exceptions:

1. For the design example (pp. 10-11), I get a cost of 287
and one mass left over. I think the difference is in
screen cost rounding; the mass and cost come out right
if I round the screen mass up. However, all the other
designs come out right with screen mass rounded normally.

2. The Der Theuerdank Fighter Carrier (p. 26) should have
a crew factor of 11.

3. The Assault Transport on p. 42 has a point value of 359
as shown. Adding a Level-1 screen will bring it to 377.

The AO FBSD requires Internet Explorer 4+ or Netscape
Navigator 3+.

Enjoy!

-Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com
samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: More Fleet Book errata Next: Re: Tank Riders {SG2]