Prev: Re: [sg2] Non-lethal/riot weapons Next: Re: Low-Tech Forces in DSII

Re: [FT] Automated site for new fleet book

From: mrjohn@m...
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 16:11:57 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Automated site for new fleet book

There are 2 places that I know of.   Eric a user of this list wrote this
program and has a site but I can't remember the address.. I have it on
my
site http://www.webpak.net/~mrjohn/shipbuild/shipbuilder.htm
Its a java applet and you will need Netscape communicator version 4.05
or
later.	I'm not sure what version of exploder you need..

Michael Johnson
Micron Internet Service
Customer Support
208-368-5400