Prev: Re: [FT] SOF Insertion ship Next: Re: Fleet Control System

Re: [erm] space mirrors

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 23:31:43 +0000
Subject: Re: [erm] space mirrors

	Is it just me or have people missed some of the potential for
these
things. Think about it. The Russians were planning to warm up cities
with
these things. Now given some advances in tech (not a lot) so that your
mirror can be focused like the new telescope in Haiwaii (I forget the
name
of it) and you can be a really big kid with a magnifiing glass and set
fire
to things. As I grew up on a farm my first thought was setting fire to
the
Russian steppes or much of North America about a week before harvest.
All
those lovely grain fields up in smoke......

	Tony. ("pyro")
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: Re: [FT] SOF Insertion ship Next: Re: Fleet Control System