Prev: BattleLords/FT Notes Next: 敒›婇⁇楆瑣潩썒璶䠠晡湥瀠㔮

Homepage updated, some questions.

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 19:53:06 -0700
Subject: Homepage updated, some questions.

I'm updating my homepage at http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/

I've added law enforcment at
http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/cops.html

I've also begun adding points values for the Dirtside II forces--I've
done the

http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/Akritai.html
http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/allies.html
http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/Fortress.html
http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/guerilla.html
http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/Militia.html

pages and will do the rest later on.  I've run across some
oddities--like the Georgian light infantry brigade which has >45% of
it's points value in mortar teams.  Granted they've got 54 tubes (4 per
company, 3 Coy + a 6-gun mortar platoon per BN, 3 BNs) but that's a high
percentage.  I've been costing them at 130 points per team--20 for line
infantry, 50 for the mortar, and 60 for three rounds of ammo.

I've also built up a page on Nea Rhomaioi uniforms at
http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/uniform.html
which is still in the rough draft stage--I really could use some
feedback on this.  Note that it's not yet linked to the main page in any
way.

The next project will be the Basilikoi Anthropopoi, which will basically
be a Stargrunt page--I don't think we'll be seeing them on a Dirtside II
table.	Unless of course I outfit one as a Ranger/Commandoe-style unit
which engages in larger-scale raids.  Again, advice, comments,
suggestion, and discussion about future SOF are more than welcome.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: BattleLords/FT Notes Next: 敒›婇⁇楆瑣潩썒璶䠠晡湥瀠㔮