Prev: Re: What Figures are people using for SGII how are you painting Next: Re: GZG FH: Blue water navy.

RE: Planetary defenses

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 22:01:20 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: Planetary defenses

You wrote:

>The thing I like about the GZG list is people speak their minds, and
>often apologize if they come off abrasive without meaning to. And
>even the characters (Mikko, John A, etc.) have a certain flair and
>panache. And even those I differ with I think I kind of like. Can't
>wait to meat more of the crew in person (a long term project).

I've got panache?  Gee, that's the nicest thing anyone's said to me
over e-mail in a looong time.  I'm flattered.  I'm buying if you're
even in the DC Metro area.  Monday nights would be ideal.  :)

John "Panache is my middle name" Atkinson

Prev: Re: What Figures are people using for SGII how are you painting Next: Re: GZG FH: Blue water navy.