Prev: Re: Imperium/Full Thrust Campaign game (long) Next: Re: [OT?] Indigenous insurgencies

Re: [FT] Ice-breakers in space

From: Charles Gray <cgray@j...>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 19:43:14 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Ice-breakers in space

Beth Fulton wrote:

> G'day,
>	  The recent spate of "subs-in-space" subject lines reminded me
of the
> number of Anime movies I've seen that have some form of converted
naval
> vessel flying around quite happily. So this leads me onto the
question,

> Apart from the Starblazers minatures are there any other starship
minatures
> out there that look like naval ships in space or even give you the
feel of
> a naval vessel in space?
>
> I'd be interested in finding some for my IAS fleet.
	Speaking of starblazers minitures, has anyone bought them, and
if so,
what were your experiences?  From what I've seen, they have tons of
small flanges and antenna that have to be attatched, and looked very
likely to come off or get smashed in normal handling.  Can anyone with a
set confirm or deny?

Prev: Re: Imperium/Full Thrust Campaign game (long) Next: Re: [OT?] Indigenous insurgencies