Prev: cavalry rules Next: Re: Anti-armor mines!

RE: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 22:12:28 +1000
Subject: RE: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Martin [mailto:Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz]

>>Warzone - really, if you ignore the super-duper-hyper crap, the basic
>>rules are quite sound.
>    I thought the twin engine, one man helicopter, particularly odd.
But
you
>can use SGII for this quite easily, or my Power Armoured Trooper rules
which
>I'm still working on.

Actually, the Warzone system seems to have the sort of feel that a FMA
Skirmish might have to it when it comes out. Individual troopers, 3
Actions
per turn, once trooper is hit it usually means he is out of action. Use
the
weapon types from SGII with a few mods and it gives the chance to use
some
of the weapons and things that people have asked about like hand held
grenades or individual use of a GL (aka M203).

Has anyone been granted the privilege of playtesting the FMA Skirmish
rules
yet?

Like the Power Armoured Trooper rules on your Web page.

Owen G

Prev: cavalry rules Next: Re: Anti-armor mines!