Prev: RE: GZG List Code proposal. Next: Re: GZG List Code proposal.

Re: GZG List Code proposal.

From: "Life is a journey, not a guided tour" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 08:46:55 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: GZG List Code proposal.

>><snip> subject filter headings<snip>
[...]
>OK, so, this is what I propose. I would *like* people to put the
following
>text somewhere in the subject fields, but I'm not going to shout at
People
>over it.
>
>Game Related:
>[GZG-FT]
>[GZG-DS]
>[GZG-SG]
[...]
>[GZG-FAQ] - whoever is doing the FAQ, you might want to use this one
when
>you post about it
>[GZG-OLC] - news about Paul's Online Catalogue
>
>Do these seem OK to people? Again, I'm not going to /force/ people to
use
>these but I think they would help.

Query: maybe I ask this through naitivity about various mail programs,
but
don't most, if not all, mail utilities at least tell you from whom the
mail
message(s) is/are from? In our case here, from the FTGZG listserver.
Doesn't
this make the 'GZG' entry in the subject header redundant?

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~indy/index.html

Prev: RE: GZG List Code proposal. Next: Re: GZG List Code proposal.