Prev: Marking extrapolated ship locations Next: Re: The World of 2185

Re: Other Forces

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 19:31:48 +0100
Subject: Re: Other Forces

At 13:34 12/08/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Niall spake thusly upon matters weighty:
>> At this rate we should really start a separate list for the
>> discussion of historical and political perspectives on the FT
>> universe.  Its a pity a list that used to be quite friendly	and
>> sensible has taken a turn for the worse.  Maybe we should just put a
>> total ban on certain topics for a while and let things get back to
>> normal.
>
>Probably. And I hate to say it, but this topic interests me as much
>as the others. But in any case, nastiness not required. :)
>
>Tom.

I love history myself.	I do prefer to read it from well researched
books
though or good documentaries.  I dislike hearing it slanted one way or
another to suit someones political or religious views though.  Unless
its
some of the roman historians.  Highly amusing stuff at times.
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

ngilsena@indigo.ie
The miscellany (Sci-Fi combat games)
http://members.tripod.com/~Cwintel/Scifi.html

Prev: Marking extrapolated ship locations Next: Re: The World of 2185