Prev: Re: Other Forces Next: Re: FTL Fighters

Re: Terrorism, about 50% Off-topic

From: Rob Paul <rpaul@w...>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 17:13:57 +0000
Subject: Re: Terrorism, about 50% Off-topic

At 20:13 10/08/98 -0400, you wrote:
SNIP
>>> Stuart spake thusly upon matters weighty:
>>>
>>> And then send the Colonial Marines in to deal with experiments gone
>>> bad.....
>>>
>>> Grin. :)
>>>
>>> Tom.
>
>Nuke 'em from orbit, that's the only way to be sure !

>Stuart Murray

On the virus topic, a mate of mine went to his doctor last year, feeling
bit under the weather.	The doc was very interested to hear that he was
working on baculoviruses (which only infect insects and the like), and
said
that they'd better check that it wasn't a baculovirus infection.  Andy
said
he was pretty sure it wasn't.  The doc duly went into the standard "just
let
us be the judge of that, young fellow" routine, then asked "What makes
you
think it _isn't_ a baculovirus infection?"

"Well, I haven't climbed a tree and liquefied..." said Andy.

"Rob Paul

Dept of Zoology
Oxford University
South Parks Road
Oxford
(01865) 271124
"Auld an' bald!"
"

Prev: Re: Other Forces Next: Re: FTL Fighters