Prev: Re: Full Thrust Sensor Ideas Next: RE: UN Ship Nomenclature

Re: Full Thrust Sensor Ideas

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 23:29:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Full Thrust Sensor Ideas

laserlight spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> The AWAC line of thought sparked another idea: Variable Size Fighters.

> Some Noble soul wrote a page on Modular fighters with their various
system
> costs.  Could such a person work out costs for 1.5 Size Fighters
(Really
> Heavy Attack Craft, or Genuinely Long Range Recon Craft)?

I assume you mean fractional size fighters rather than variable size
fighters....

"Captain! We have a squadron of Tomahawk attack fighters inbound....
No...wait....they're changing....changing....reforming.....now
they're Mantis Class Heavy Torpedo Fighters....PDS engaging....now
they are changing again to avoid the PDS....now they are ultra
lights....."

(Grin).

Prev: Re: Full Thrust Sensor Ideas Next: RE: UN Ship Nomenclature