Prev: Re: Movement types (was:RE: Savasku Questions) Next: RE: Figure Identification help request (SG2 Mercs from GZG)

Re: FT Question Damage Control

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 14:13:59 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: FT Question Damage Control

At 11:21 PM 7/20/98 -0400, you wrote:
>at what point in the (FB1) turn sequence does one put Damage Control?

We always play it as part of the Turn End (see the chart in the Fleet
Book,
page 8) i.e.- after all offensive actions have taken place for the turn.
THINK this is stated for Damage Control Parties in More Thrust, but I
don't
have my book with my so I can't be sure.  It makes the most sense.

-Kelvin....

   "And how do you suppose we stop them?
      Get a big red sign with the word
	    STOP written on it?"

Prev: Re: Movement types (was:RE: Savasku Questions) Next: RE: Figure Identification help request (SG2 Mercs from GZG)