Prev: FT Question Damage Control Next: Re: FT Question Damage Control

Re: Movement types (was:RE: Savasku Questions)

From: "Buji Kern" <mrbuji@w...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 21:08:14 -0700
Subject: Re: Movement types (was:RE: Savasku Questions)

Yeah, the only FT-type product I own is the EFSB- which uses the Vector
system (except for those scary Minbari ships). I doesn't seem too hard
me, except for one thing: When you move the arrow up parallel to the
tape
measure (to determine velocity and course), sometimes the arrow doesn't
point to an exact clockface direction. Should you 'round' it to the
nearest
clockface, or leave it be?

--Buji

Prev: FT Question Damage Control Next: Re: FT Question Damage Control