Prev: Re: NSL Ships Next: Re: New Fighter Types

Re: New Fighter Types

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 19:20:33 +0100
Subject: Re: New Fighter Types

[snip]

>>Now, who's going to do lookalike fighters for the Raiders
>>-- and, for that matter, some not-Vipers?
>
>Not to mention a "not" Cylon base star or a "not" Battlestar.

You can get the Battlestar from Comet Miniatures in their Minimetals
range
(FT size, about 100mm long). Some years ago a guy in Colchester
hand-cast
some Base Stars in a similar scale for a demo game, but I never got one
from him and haven't seen him for years....
For big games you can always use the plastic kits, of course.

Jon (GZG)