Prev: Re: New Fighter Types Next: Movement types (was:RE: Savasku Questions)

Re: New Fighter Types

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 19:20:33 +0100
Subject: Re: New Fighter Types

[snip]
>>> [...]is there a chance of something to escort our
>Minbari Warcruisers with? (please, please, pretty
>please....) <<
>
>> Nic has actually already done a "Minbari" fighter
>lookalike. He sent us some a couple of weeks ago and they
>are now in production in the UK too. Very nice they are --
>pester him for some! <
>
>Jon, Jon, Jon... don't tantalise us like this! We want
>_details_, man -- catalogue reference(s), availability
>dates, on-line photos over which to drool...

OK, OK, already..... We've coded them GF 018. 6 per pack, UK price 95p.
You'll have to check with Nic for the Eureka code and price. Available
NOW
in UK, and I assume in Oz as well. No photos yet, but trust me - they
look
just like little Nials.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: New Fighter Types Next: Movement types (was:RE: Savasku Questions)