Prev: Re: Toronto Trek: Success! Next: RE: Fiddling with units

re: Space Fleet foo (was RE: The Phalons (But with serious on topic questions stuck on the bottom))

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 11:54:04 +1000 (EST)
Subject: re: Space Fleet foo (was RE: The Phalons (But with serious on topic questions stuck on the bottom))

>>Ah the good ol' Space Fleet Dictator.  I remember that one.  There's a
shop
>>here in Brisbane that still have one or two for sale.
>
>Hmm... any other ships? <grin>  (Actually, I should really finish
painting
>the ships I got from Jim Bell at the GZG ECC for all those Sathar/UPF
ships
>first, but you can never have too many minis, right? ^_^;;;  (This from
>guy who just bought out a fair bit of Dram Pod 9's excess Northern
minis
>left over from RAFM....))

Unfortunately, no.  Just the Dictators.  Funny that.  As you say, the
rest
of the line looks cool, its just the Dictators that look, well, dicky.

-Kelvin....

   "And how do you suppose we stop them?
      Get a big red sign with the word
	    STOP written on it?"

Prev: Re: Toronto Trek: Success! Next: RE: Fiddling with units