Prev: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat Next: re: Space Fleet foo (was RE: The Phalons (But with serious on topic questions stuck on the bottom))

Re: Toronto Trek: Success!

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 18:08:32 -0700
Subject: Re: Toronto Trek: Success!

At 02:01 PM 7/15/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Kenneth spake thusly upon matters weighty:
>They obviously weren't using the mines to channelize the enemy very
>well (from a map perspective). If you channelize the enemy to the

Arrghh!  Another mind infected by "MilSpeak."  If I had a nickel for
every time I've heard an Engineer say "Channel-ize"...

"But sir, channel is already a verb - you don't have to add -ize to
the end of it."
(Dumb look, which turns to scowl.)
"Who's side are you on, LT?"

     Greetings from  | http://www.naxera.com/ted