Prev: RE: NAC units, was Odd FT Idea Next: Lazy Man's Cammo

RE: Star Wars Figures

From: "John Jeffery Shoemark" <shoemark@a...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 00:02:47 +1000
Subject: RE: Star Wars Figures

Not that I have ever heard. Licensing a product such as Star wars is so
complex as to be mind boggling. I wouldn't be surprised if a seperate
company holds the rights to ship minis, if it's been granted at all. Of
course there are the Micro Machines range (of which I've seen more than
one
FT fleet).
Another problem with SW ship minis is scale. we wargamers tend to be a
little uptight about this. Just think of the ship size differences in
the
movies and try and translate that to the games table eg X Wing and
Deathstar- what a difference!

John S

Prev: RE: NAC units, was Odd FT Idea Next: Lazy Man's Cammo