Prev: Re: UNSC forces Next: RE: NAC units, was Odd FT Idea

Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes.

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 17:40:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes.

On Thu, 9 Jul 1998, Nic Robson wrote:

> Irregular have a very large range of 25mm gear and it certainly does
> include animals, ranging in size from the rabbit to the Giraffe with
> various other beasties in between.
>
> For those following the Gurkha thread they also make a yak. All
available
> from Eureka Miniatures of course :)
>
> Nic

I stand (sit...) corrected - I only play 15mm & 6mm, so I didn't realize
that Irreg had a seperate 25mm catalog; there's a very few 25mm things
in
the back of the 6-to-20mm catalog, so I thought that was it for Irreg's
25mms...

I just sent off an order to Irreg, including soem of their 15mm animals
-
I'll post a review when I get the stuff.

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)