Prev: Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes. Next: Re: Star Wars Figures

RE: NAC units, was Odd FT Idea

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 21:03:54 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: NAC units, was Odd FT Idea

You wrote:

>Hmm.. Depends on your capability to /apply/ that much larger economic
muscle. We've n >had this arguement before, but just to make a

>colonies to a degree. Doesn't matter that you have a much more
powerful economy if  >trade is next to nil. Doesn't matter if you have
a bigger Navy if the nearest ship is 3	>weeks	travel away. Unless you

I guess it all comes down to how interconnected is your interpretation
of the background.  In mine, based on the number of convoy escort
scenarios, there's a lot of trade, and tight-knit nations with strong
central governments.  But YMMV, and from the prior discussion the list
is pretty well spread from one extreme to the other.  It's a matter of
taste.	As for me, I like playing convoy escort scenarios (it's so much
more interesting than Fleet A flys at Fleet B and they try to bash
eachother into the ground) so I'm going to write my background so they
are frequent.  :)

John

Prev: Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes. Next: Re: Star Wars Figures