Prev: Re: EFSB & RE: Babylon 5 Next: Re: Advanced Guided Missile systems

Re: Babylon 5

From: <Sabmason@a...>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 19:21:32 EDT
Subject: Re: Babylon 5

In a message dated 98-07-05 13:40:52 EDT, David B. writes:

<<
 Sorry if I sounded terse.  I should have phrased it differently.  It's
 just that I'm having a bad day and when I was called in to work on an
 emergency there were all these messages about accents on B5 and I'm
 getting complaints about the amount of mail I'm getting anyway. >>

No worries, David.  I understand what you meant.  I probably needed to
insert
a humor thingie as well (No, I DON'T want to know where everyone is...)

Noah

Prev: Re: EFSB & RE: Babylon 5 Next: Re: Advanced Guided Missile systems