Prev: Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive) Next: RE: TNE Aslan Minis

Re: Babylon 5

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 22:54:42 GMT
Subject: Re: Babylon 5

On Sat, 04 Jul 1998 04:38:08 +0000, Richard Slattery
<richard@mgkc.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>I think there were a few cockneys as well, with really *grate* Dick
>Van Dyke 'cockney' accents. Eww.

It's not politically incorrect to have villains with English accents.
You
don't see many Scots as villains, however, which I find interesting.

>Did you also notice that as soon as they kill off one enigmatic
>Brit with conviction and morale fiber (Malcolm) they get another
>one turn up. (Byron).

I could have done with them killing off the "sainted Byron" (as a friend
of
mine calls him) MUCH sooner. BOOOOORRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!!

Allan Goodall	       agoodall@sympatico.ca

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive) Next: RE: TNE Aslan Minis