Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Next: Re: Advanced Guided Missile systems

RE: TNE Aslan Minis

From: <Sabmason@a...>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 18:56:49 EDT
Subject: RE: TNE Aslan Minis

In a message dated 98-07-04 16:16:52 EDT, John A. writes:

<< Cats--Picked up pack of TNE Aslan Mercenaries.  Anyone know of a
 company that makes bipedal felines with SF-type equipment, so I can
 fill out a platoon or so's worth? >>

The Aslan minis (OK, not great) were one of the last ones produced by
RAFM for
TNE.  There were a lot leftover in inventories when GDW went under.  Any
con
should have a lot of them - ask your local retailer if there were any
left
over, or if their distributor wants them off the shelves.  Similar deal
with
the Grav Bike.	I'll see if I have a few for you...

Noah

Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Next: Re: Advanced Guided Missile systems