Prev: Ship Symbols for Fleet Book ships Next: Re: combat spoilers for "Movements of Fire and Shadow"

Re: combat spoilers for "Movements of Fire and Shadow"

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 20:37:36 -0400
Subject: Re: combat spoilers for "Movements of Fire and Shadow"

> > first, some spoiler space in case you really don't want to know
about
> some
> > of the combat scenes ahead of time:
> >

> >		    GGG      OOO      OOO    DDDDD
> >		   G   G    O	O    O	 O   D	  D
> >		  G	G  O	 O  O	  O  D	   D
> >		  G	   O	 O  O	  O  D	   D
> >		  G  GGGG  O	 O  O	  O  D	   D
> >		   G   G    O	O    O	 O   D	  D
> >		    GGG      OOO      OOO    DDDDD
> >

> >   M       M    OOO	  RRRR	   N	 N  IIIIII  N	  N    GGG    !!
> !!
> >   MM     MM   O   O   R   R    NN	 N    II    NN	  N   G   G   !!
> !!
> >   M M   M M  O     O  R   R    N N	 N    II    N N   N  G	   G  !!
> !!
> >   M  M M  M  O     O  RRRR	   N  N  N    II    N  N  N  G	      !!
> !!
> >   M   M   M  O     O  R   R    N   N N    II    N	N N  G	GGGG  !!
> !!
> >   M       M   O   O   R    R   N	NN    II    N	 NN   G   G
> >   M       M    OOO	  R    R   N	 N  IIIIII  N	  N    GGG    **
> **

	When I first saw the Centauri ships launching their drones,
	I thought they were interdiction mines, like the ones
	that almost got Marcus as he was escaping from the
	Ranger training camp (in his premier episode)

	And would anybody care to hazard the stats for the
	proposed WhiteStar *destroyers* ??

	I also want to know if EarthForce made any more of those
	hideous Omega/Shadow hybrid ships.

Prev: Ship Symbols for Fleet Book ships Next: Re: combat spoilers for "Movements of Fire and Shadow"