Prev: RE: SG2 Bunkers/Buildings rules(long) Next: Re: combat spoilers for "Movements of Fire and Shadow"

Ship Symbols for Fleet Book ships

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 09:19:24 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Ship Symbols for Fleet Book ships

With the students gone for another semester, life in my lab is quiet
again
and so I have had time to mess about on the 'puter.  As a result, I have
produced a Bitmap based on Adam Delafield's original Full Thrust
shipbits
for use with the Fleet Book's systems.	If anyone is interested in a
copy,
drop me a line to my personal email address (not to the list) and I'll
mail
you a zipped copy.  Also, if you like Mark, I'll send you a copy you can
post it on the Unofficial Full Thrust Page for anyone to grab.

The symbols make it possible to create some truly great looking ship
control sheets.

-Kelvin....

    "Where is Private Jonson?"
  "He's busy cleaning PFC Bowlay
	off the APC sir!"

Prev: RE: SG2 Bunkers/Buildings rules(long) Next: Re: combat spoilers for "Movements of Fire and Shadow"