Prev: Re: combat spoilers for "Movements of Fire and Shadow" Next: Re: Ship Symbols for Fleet Book ships

Re: combat spoilers for "Movements of Fire and Shadow"

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 20:25:56 -0600
Subject: Re: combat spoilers for "Movements of Fire and Shadow"

Nyrath the nearly wise wrote:

> > >		      GGG      OOO	OOO    DDDDD
> > >		     G	 G    O   O    O   O   D    D
> > >		    G	  G  O	   O  O     O  D     D
> > >		    G	     O	   O  O     O  D     D
> > >		    G  GGGG  O	   O  O     O  D     D
> > >		     G	 G    O   O    O   O   D    D
> > >		      GGG      OOO	OOO    DDDDD
> > >

> > >	M	M    OOO    RRRR     N	   N  IIIIII  N     N	 GGG
!!
> > !!
> > >	MM     MM   O	O   R	R    NN    N	II    NN    N	G   G
!!
> > !!
> > >	M M   M M  O	 O  R	R    N N   N	II    N N   N  G     G
!!
> > !!
> > >	M  M M	M  O	 O  RRRR     N	N  N	II    N  N  N  G
!!
> > !!
> > >	M   M	M  O	 O  R	R    N	 N N	II    N   N N  G  GGGG
!!
> > !!
> > >	M	M   O	O   R	 R   N	  NN	II    N    NN	G   G
> > >	M	M    OOO    R	 R   N	   N  IIIIII  N     N	 GGG
**
> > **

>	  And would anybody care to hazard the stats for the
>	  proposed WhiteStar *destroyers* ??

	I would bet a few ounces of 999 fine (I just finished reading L.
Neil
Smith's "The Probability Broach" so I'm on a gold standard kick.) that
the new ship in "Crusade," The Excalibur, will be either be one of these
White Star cruisers or destroyers.  (Joe... where in the HELL did you
learn navel nomenclature?)
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

     "Think of all the considerations that go into each decision you
make:
Is it ethical? Is it good in the long run? Who benefits? Who is harmed?
What
will it cost? Does it go with the couch? Now imagine a large
group-imagine a
very large group, say, 250 million people-trying to agree on every
decision
made by every person in the country. The result would be stupid, silly
and
hugely wasteful-in short, the result would be government."

				     --P.J. O'Rourke

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: Re: combat spoilers for "Movements of Fire and Shadow" Next: Re: Ship Symbols for Fleet Book ships