Prev: RE: Crew for Space Stations Next: Re: Crew for Space Stations

Re: Fleet Book Errata ?

From: "Brendan Pratt" <bastard@o...>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 19:43:16 +1000
Subject: Re: Fleet Book Errata ?

Brendan Pratt - Complete Bastard - bastard@oalink.com.au
"I always said you could get more with a kind word and a 2x4
that you could get with just a kind word!" - Marcus Cole
>>  A query that arose at my local club during our last game - If a
magazine
for a salvo missile launcher is lost to a threshold
>>    test and then subsequently repaired - do you get the remaining
missiles back (i.e was it only the feed that was clobbered?) ?
>>    input very much appreciated.
>>
>I don't believe that this question has been answered yet. I would vote
>for allowing the rest of the missiles. But (not having the Fleet Book
>yet) I do not know if you roll for each missile salvo when you roll for
>threshold checks or not. If you do, and the missile load fails, I would
>say that that group of missiles are NOT recoverable. Again, this is
just
>my humble, ignorant, opinion

Jon sent me a reply to this and my other query, but thanks very much for
your assistance - Jons' suggestion was :
i)    all the missiles are lost
or
ii)    test for each salvo individually

while I have peoples' attention - do submuntion packs have a fire arc? -
the
rules make no reference, nor do the design rules, leading me to conclude
that they are 360 degree arc weapons - comments?

Prev: RE: Crew for Space Stations Next: Re: Crew for Space Stations