Prev: Re: Crew for Space Stations Next: Re: DSII Guided Missile System Proposal

Re: Fleet Book Errata ?

From: Brian Bell <brian.bell@a...>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 1998 17:34:58 +0100
Subject: Re: Fleet Book Errata ?

> Hello everyone, I've been off the list for the past six weeks due to a
very poor performance my my ISP - I've almost
> certainly missed the various discussions about the Fleet Book - an
excellent publication, if a little disrupted by errors - has
> anyone compiled a list of the errors in one place, if so I would very
much appreciate a copy.

I have posted the current list of errata at:
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ftfb_errata.html

>  A query that arose at my local club during our last game - If a
magazine for a salvo missile launcher is lost to a threshold
>    test and then subsequently repaired - do you get the remaining
missiles back (i.e was it only the feed that was clobbered?) ?
>    input very much appreciated.

I don't believe that this question has been answered yet. I would vote
for allowing the rest of the missiles. But (not having the Fleet Book
yet) I do not know if you roll for each missile salvo when you roll for
threshold checks or not. If you do, and the missile load fails, I would
say that that group of missiles are NOT recoverable. Again, this is just
my humble, ignorant, opinion

--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb/scifi_game.html

Prev: Re: Crew for Space Stations Next: Re: DSII Guided Missile System Proposal