Prev: Re: Stargrunt PA vs. regular Infantry Next: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)

What colour is the Centuari battlecruiser?

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 08:51:27 +0100
Subject: What colour is the Centuari battlecruiser?

G'day guys,
	I've got a slight problem that I thought one of you guys might
be able to
help with. I'm painting a Centuari battlecruiser and I wouldn't have the
blindest clue what colour its supposed to be (no good pics to be found).
If
any of you guys have any idea could you please drop me an email
(preferably
private). Wouldn't normally ask, but this guy "just ain't gonna play"
Full
Thrust in any form until his fleet of Bab5 ships are all painted and all
painted correctly! (Painful proposition in a few places, but I'm
starting
to need a game real bad!). Thanks,

Beth

Prev: Re: Stargrunt PA vs. regular Infantry Next: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)