Prev: What colour is the Centuari battlecruiser? Next: RE: What colour is the Centuari battlecruiser?

Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)

From: Brian Bell <brian.bell@a...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 10:40:46 +0100
Subject: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)

>Tom Granvold wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>> > Hmmmm ... one of our cats dragged in a dead stag beetle the other
day
>> > (in that 'here you go, I've brought a present for you' kind-of-way
>> > that cats have when they deposit dead wild life on the new carpet).

>> > Now, if I could put the dead bug in a mould, cast it in metal -
there you go,
>> > instant bug tanks !! On the other hand, would decaying chitin
>> > react with silicon rubber - and do I really want to find out !?

Or better yet, use LIVE bugs! No more measuring! No more planning! Most
will take advantage of natural cover by themselves! Just wait until they
move in to range and fire! When they are destroyed, just crush them and
instant "damaged tank" miniatures!

Of course, getting them to move the correct direction may be difficult.
And the owner of where you play may not appreciate the extra roaches.

--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb/scifi_game.html

Prev: What colour is the Centuari battlecruiser? Next: RE: What colour is the Centuari battlecruiser?