Prev: GenCon: A GZG Game is a Pinnacle Event! Next: What colour is the Centuari battlecruiser?

Re: Stargrunt PA vs. regular Infantry

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 22:33:33 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Stargrunt PA vs. regular Infantry

You wrote:

>I've been building an Islamic Federation force for DSII, to fight my
merc >battalion. The mercs are pretty expensive, all fast GEVs with

Hrm--mind e-mailing a TO&E?  I'm kinda interested in working out a
standard OPFOR--might even paint up a batallion or so.	What paint
scheme do you use?

high stealth >and tech, while the IF are low-tech tracked vehicles and
loads of infantry. >This weekend we'll see if those GMSs are good
enough to stop Hammer's >Slammers. ;)

My experience is that it _all_ depends on ECM.	My top-line tagmatic
grav tanks don't sweat GMSs 'coz I bought ECM and PDS out the yin-yang.
 But against my border defense forces and militia, who have no ECM and
thus roll a d4, Heavy GMSs are the kiss of death.

>BTW, anyone going to the EVIL EMPIRE (tm) convention in Baltimore next
>weekend?

*Look of horror*

John

Prev: GenCon: A GZG Game is a Pinnacle Event! Next: What colour is the Centuari battlecruiser?