Prev: RE: Low Tech Scenarios Next: Re: Semi-OT: Kryomek/Colonial Marine Figs?

Re: Low Tech Scenarios

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 09:22:48 -0700
Subject: Re: Low Tech Scenarios

You are using the wrong terminology because the NATO designation just
means it is a standard size for all NATOP weapons, like 9mm NATO ball or
7.62mm NATO ball. If any of you guys are in the military (don't know
about Aussies though) just look on the side of any ammo can when you goi
to the range. I did negelect to mention that there is a AP round for the
5.56mm that we use in the SAW. This is probably the round that you are
talking about. It has a black colored tip.