Prev: Re: Low Tech Scenarios Next: Re: Morale, was Re: Low Tech Scenarios

Re: Semi-OT: Kryomek/Colonial Marine Figs?

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 16:23:10 GMT
Subject: Re: Semi-OT: Kryomek/Colonial Marine Figs?

On Wed, 20 May 1998 09:26:47 -0600, "Mark A. Siefert."
<cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu>
wrote:

>	Last night I was at the game store looking for some Colonial
>Marine-type figs to go with my new Aliens figs.  At this game store,
>they have a rotating case filled with single minis from various mini
>lines.  They had several Kryomek Nexus figs that look JUST like
Colonial
>Marines right down to a weapon that looks a lot like a pluse rifle.
Can
>anyone indentify these minis?	I want to try to find some more!

They are probably Nexus marine corps. Yes, they do look a lot like
Colonial
marines. Fantasy Forge is no longer in business, but the figure and
resin line
was picked up by Simtac. If you need the Simtac product codes, let me
know as
my local minis store has a Simtac catalogue (I think Simtac will also be
at
GenCon).

Word of warning: not everything in the Simtac catalogue is available. I
tried
ordering some of the resin buildings but was told that they weren't
available
(even though they were in the catalogue). They apparently need someone
to do
the resin stuff, so the lead might be readily available.

Allan Goodall	      agoodall@sympatico.ca

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like
my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like
his passengers.

Prev: Re: Low Tech Scenarios Next: Re: Morale, was Re: Low Tech Scenarios