Prev: Re: Mines 8 (!) Next: RE: Mines 8 (!)

Re: Painting ALIENS (TM)

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 21:57:01 -0400
Subject: Re: Painting ALIENS (TM)

>Hello:
>	This afternoon, (snip) selling Leading
>Edge ALIEN miniature box sets for 3 bucks a box! (snip) Does anyone
have a
>better idea?

Sorry, couldn't resist this:

Besides selling them to me ?

Seriously.

I paint mine gloss black, higlithy with a metallic balc then wash with a
very thin blue/chestnut ink.  Teeth/talons are silver with black ink
wash.
I varnish with matt (as I've got a nice varnish I realy like, I've had
problems in the past with gloss varnish 'yellowing')  then wash with
more
ink to re-gloss.  a bit of work really but they (all two of them !) look
nice.

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: Mines 8 (!) Next: RE: Mines 8 (!)