Prev: Re: A note about one of the list members Next: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

From: Jonathan white <jw4@b...>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 12:49:19 +0100
Subject: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

>It's my understanding/interpretation that missiles (MT version) are
single
>entities with Big Bang, and the new weapon, the Salvo Missiles (found
in the
>FleetBook), are a 'pod' of missiles (1d6 of them which will acquire
their
>target).
I think that's so. The MT/FT missiles are basically more equivalent to
naval torpedoes, wheres the FB SML/R's are pepperbox launchers, like the
rocket pods you get on modern combat aircraft.

Are they going to redesign all the FT models with little launch turrets,
that's the question..

			TTFN
				Jon

Prev: Re: A note about one of the list members Next: Re: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?