Prev: Re: Full Steam (Large binaries) Next: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

Re: bayonettes are too a useful device

From: NVDoyle <NVDoyle@a...>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 22:51:12 EDT
Subject: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device

In a message dated 98-05-13 15:27:29 EDT, Thomas Barclay writes:

<< People on this list have suggested monowire would be banned. I might
 think their might well be a ban on indiscriminate use of land mines,
 and on certain types of nuclear or particle weapons.  >>

Indisscriminate mining and nukes I can see, but particle beam weapons?
dunno, they would just seem to be a different kind of beam weapon (with
system
failure effects in DS/SG/FT!!!).  Maybe I'm missing something.	Fill us
in?

Noah V. Doyle

Prev: Re: Full Steam (Large binaries) Next: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?