Prev: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device Next: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device

Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

From: NVDoyle <NVDoyle@a...>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 23:10:10 EDT
Subject: Full Thrust discussion, anyone?

In a vain, desparate yet noble & valiant manuver, I will attempt to get
the
list back on the topic of GZG products.

In the Fleet Book &/or EFSB (I have neither yet), what sort of
distinctions
are made between atmospheric-capable and non-capable fighters - aside
from the
obvious, of course?

In any sources, or our fevered imaginations, are missiles considered to
be one
big weapon, or a volley of smaller ones?

If either of these questions have been asked & answered before, forgive
me.
I'm just trying to generate a little interest in the games.

Noah V. Doyle

Prev: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device Next: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device