Prev: FB - erratta Next: Re: SGII and Mercs

Re: Full Steam?(was Re: A Humble..)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 08:09:21 +0000
Subject: Re: Full Steam?(was Re: A Humble..)

>> > (Still working on Full Steam...)
>> >

>> Victorian SF in space modifications of the Full Thrust rules? Giant
>> rivetted ironclad space dreadnoughts firing eather torpeadoes,
rockets and
>> big guns at each other? Or what?
[snip]

>haven't looked at modifying FT for Victorian.	I think the Space:1889
>stuff does pretty well in that department.
>
>--Binhan

This is something WE have thought about for a while.... maybe a low(er)
budget A5 rulebook in it?
VICTORIAN THRUST ("Albert, we are NOT amused!!")  :)

Could be fun......

Jon (GZG)

PS: Don't panic, it won't get in the way of more important stuff!  ;)

Prev: FB - erratta Next: Re: SGII and Mercs