Prev: Re: NOT Re: A Humble Request Next: Re: Full Steam?(was Re: A Humble..)

FB - erratta

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 07:53:51 +0100
Subject: FB - erratta

On Thursday, May 07, 1998 12:35 AM, Allan Goodall
[SMTP:agoodall@sympatico.ca]
<Tim.Jones@Smallworld.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
> >Armour doesn't seem to have made it into the Ship Design
> >summary section.
>
> I've been commissioned to write a review of the Fleet Book (from a
> playtester's perspective) for MARS magazine. Do we have a list of
Fleet Book
> erratta available? It would be a good thing to add at the end of the
review,
> space permitting.

If Jon has other erratta list, I don't know?

User spotted ones on the fleet book are threaded through 3-4 posts
recently on this list under FLEET BOOK (REVIEWED) and FLEET BOOK
subject lines, and this one.

tim jones
----
----

Prev: Re: NOT Re: A Humble Request Next: Re: Full Steam?(was Re: A Humble..)