Prev: RE: EFSB Combat at ORION Next: Re: Lunar combat (was: Re: [OT] Moon Dragon Review?)

Re: Obstacles

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 04:54:37 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Obstacles

You wrote:

>XXX An admission of a personal opinion is not a 'PC' thing to do.
You >should >	 consider yourself ready for a 'political reorentation'
class.	 JTL

Inprimus (yes, I have been reading The Reluctant King by deCamp) I was
not aware that the politically correct wargame, hence I was not
prepared for such bile on a wargaming list.  Secundus, I'm a generally
honest guy, which means if I'm making an opinion call I point it out.
That's the difference between New Soviet Men and myself.  I can tell my
opinion from objective fact.  Of course, I don't have that sort of
overarching ideological ax to grind, so it doesn't impair my worldview
to admit I could be wrong.  Tertius, I have noted that my response
generated a number of answers to me directly to the list.  I will be
dealing with these via the correct forum, ie personal e-mail.  As I
said, if someone wishes to discuss the record of the US Armed Forces
and those of our allies regarding Laws of Land Warfare, they are
welcome to e-mail me, but I will not further discuss it (except as
strictly applies to GZG products) on this list.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: RE: EFSB Combat at ORION Next: Re: Lunar combat (was: Re: [OT] Moon Dragon Review?)