Prev: Re: NSL Ship Names [Help] Next: Re: Obstacles

RE: EFSB Combat at ORION

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 10:20:18 +0100
Subject: RE: EFSB Combat at ORION

On Monday, May 04, 1998 7:48 PM, Oerjan Ohlson
[SMTP:oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com] wrote:

> > So, here's the $64 question:  Can fighters that have engaged in and
> > survived a dogfight then fire on an appropriate active ship in the
> > Combat phase?
>
> I'd say no. The rules are contradictory, so logic can prevail :-)

So would I

The FB has fighter screens, IIRC if attackers engage in a dog fight they
can't
attack
that turn, I assume this is derivative of the EFSB rule. So I'd say they
can't
attack
the same turn they are engaged in a dog fight. Only
unengaged/non-dogfighting
ships can attack.

I'll add this to the FAQ

tim jones
----
----

Prev: Re: NSL Ship Names [Help] Next: Re: Obstacles