Prev: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition(Semi OT) Next: Re: SAGA 98

Re: SAGA 98

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 20:28:19 +0100
Subject: Re: SAGA 98

At 18:31 25/04/98 +1000, you wrote:
>    does any one know who is running Full Thrust at  Saga 98?

	Mick Ousley is supposed to be running it. He hasn't worked out
how he
wants the fleet composition to work yet. He is also just about
impossible
to get a hold of. He is supposed to move out of his house soon but he
doesn't yet know to where (he rents). He wants me to be the contact
person
(which is OK if I knew what he's going to do) but he also tried to talk
me
into running it (I don't have the time and I'm rostered to work during
SAGA
and I don't have the money to say NO to work). He does go to the Western
Suburbs Gamers Society regularly and I should see him next Sunday
(3-5-98)
meeting at Blacktown. Basically if you have a question, ask me and I'll
give you an answer as soon as I can (just don't expect it to make much
sense :) )

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition(Semi OT) Next: Re: SAGA 98